Sunday, April 23, 2006

...but, apparently, I don't blog fast enough.

Is 'blog' a verb? Well, now it is, according to...people.

Latley I am torn about my constant whingeing/ campaigning for the continued purity of the English langauage and, in particular, Australian grammar and spelling. Remember, curb and kerb are different.

Mangoman's Manager is also guilty of this, but also tends to switch sides occasionally and point out the organic nature of language. And so on.

I've just bored myself, so the rest of you may started surfing Wiki by now. Sorry.

Back to the blog. Thought I might tell you about last weekend. I built some shelves. Or did I build a cabinet thingo which has shelves in it? The shelves already existed, and I put into a..thing? Dunno.

Anyways, thisa happen. I needed somewhere to put my records. Yes that's right, records. Oh crap. I can't think of anything else to write, so I'm just going to put a couple of photos in. I'll try to kick my brain into gear at a later time.




















And here's my decks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home