Thursday, April 13, 2006

..but faster on the weekend.

Thursday.

But Thursday before Good Friday, which is really Friday. Seems there is three people left on the floor at four in the arvo. I've been flat out all week for the first time in my new job and managed to finish all my work, so I have a bit of time to update.

The problem is, my little brain is out of fuel. Also, I was so busy today I had no lunch, so I'm feeling a little light headed. The pressure of writing something funny or interesting is too much, and I'm about to be the last person here.

So...

Just have a look at this website and pretend the stuff I haven't written here is as funny as that.
http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm
The whole department has been playing it today.

hometime....

2 Comments:

At 1:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are arguably the least prolific blogger on the face of the earth!! "Long time between drinks" doesn't even come close to cutting it!!

 
At 9:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your (erstwhile) growing readership is getting restless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home